Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Look....Lunch! #5

Aahhhh!! Fall break! We love fall break. I can hardly believe my kiddos have been in school for 9 weeks. The weather is gorgeous here in the M-town, so the fam and I are headed to the lake for some R&R on Wednesday....one last visit this year before it gets too cold. A big shout out of thanks to my mom and step-dad for looking after my fur baby. I hope you all have a great week, and I'll talk to ya next week.

Look....Lunch! #5
Here's the little guy's lunch from last Friday:

Pin It


"Look.....Lunch!" is a series of lunch posts for those days when I just don't have time to say anything more than, "Look.....Lunch!".


This lunch is packed in the Lunchbots Cinco.
You can read my original post on the Lunchbots Cinco HERE.
  • Vermont Smoke and Cure pepperoni and ham chunks- nitrate, hormone, and additive free
  • Kim and Scott's organic soft pretzel bites with mustard for dipping- I brushed off all the salt sprinkles on top as my kidlet doesn't like the salt. I found these at Costco.
  • red seedless grapes
  • baby carrots and Sunburst cherry tomatoes with spinach/artichoke dip in the rainbow box
  • Dannon Danimals strawberry Greek yogurt with a few sprinkles

Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:



No comments:

Post a Comment