Friday, October 17, 2014

Ladybug Goodbyn Bynto

Eeeeeeek!! Isn't this a super cute lunchbox?! This is a Goodbyn Bynto. I have looked at this lunchbox a dozen times at my local Target and passed it up. I love my Easy Lunch Boxes and the Yumbox, but I have been looking for a lunchbox with a different interior design. So, on a whim, I decided to pick one up. WOW!! I love this lunchbox! As you can tell, it is very roomy, and I like having the 3 different sized compartments. There's a lot of room for creativity with the Goodbyn Bynto, too. At first, I thought it would be too big to fit flat in the lunchbags that I use for Z's lunches. But, to my surprise, it fits in every bag that I have for him. It fits well in the EasyLunchboxes Cooler Bag. I also have the Target Embark Personal lunchbag, and it fits great in this bag. The lid snaps on very easily, too, which is great for little hands. And, it comes in several fun colors...red, blue, green, and pink. Best of all, it can go in the dishwasher...and I LOVE that! So, I'm looking forward to making some super cute Goodbyn Bynto lunches.


Pin It

This lunch is packed in the Goodbyn Bynto .
  • Natural Selects ham sandwich cut into the shape of a ladybug- I cut a slice of cheddar cheese in the ladybug shape and placed it on top of the sandwich and added candy icing eyes.
  • white cheddar cheese Nips
  • baby carrots with ranch dressing in the green oval cup- I added a cute ladybug pick.
  • red seedless grapes and strawberries in the ladybug cup
  • rainbow popcorn- We picked this up when we were in Gatlinburg last week. It is delish! Each color is a different flavor. Not the healthiest choice, but oh, so gooood!
Linked to: Bentolunch.net/ What's for lunch Wednesday
                Beneficial Bento/ Fancy Sandwich Friday
                Eats Amazing/ Fun Food Friday



Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:




4 comments:

  1. Saw your post on Goodbyn's page. Where did you get the ladybug container and the other green container?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Merideth! I have so many people ask me about that ladybug container. It fits great in the Goodbyn, doesn't it? I have one shaped like a butterfly, too. These were actually sent to me from a blogger friend in Austrailia. She bought them at a store there. The website is Neapolitan Homewares.....Neapolitan.net.au. They come in a large package, so if you could find someone to go in half with you, the shipping would be more affordable. The other cup I bought in a set of 4 colors on EBay over 2 years ago from a seller called Hong Kong Outlet. I don't know if they still have them or not.

      Delete
  2. aren't Goodbyns awesome? I love mine too! thanks for sharing this cute lunch for Fancy Sandwich Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely, the ladybug sandwich is just the cutest!
    Thank you for linking up to #FunFoodFriday!

    ReplyDelete